38.2. The owner of a fixed or mobile installation independent of a building and intended to store or distribute gas with transfers of gas must keep in a register or attach to it, as the case may be, the following related documents:
(1) the annual verification reports provided for in section 38.3;
(2) where required under section 74.2, the risk assessment report.
The owner of an installation independent of a building and intended to store or distribute gas with gas transfer must also, except for a propane container refill centre, record and keep in the register provided for in the first paragraph or attach to it, as the case may be, the following information and documents:
(1) the identification of any safety device having interrupted the operation of the installation and the measures taken to remedy the event;
(2) the breakdowns and accidents that occurred while operating the installation;
(3) the history and description of the maintenance, repairs, replacements, including technical bulletins issued by the manufacturer, and alterations made on the site or installation;
(4) any notice or order issued by the Board under the Building Act (chapter B-1.1);
(5) any other relevant information or document in connection with the operation or maintenance of the installation.
The register must be kept on the premises where the installation is operated for consultation by the Board, as long as the installation is not dismantled.