387.The following information or documents concerning a multistorey garage must, during the garage’s lifetime, be recorded in or appended to a register kept available on the premises for consultation by the Board:
(1) the owner’s contact information;
(2) if available, a copy of the construction plans for the multistorey garage as built, and any photograph, document or technical information showing the changes made;
(3) a description of all repair or modification work carried out on the multistorey garage;
(4) a description of recurrent repairs to solve a given problem;
(5) the annual verification reports and the reports on any problem observed with respect to the multistorey garage;
(6) the in-depth verification reports for the multistorey garage.