325. The owner of an amusement ride or device who applies for the issue or renewal of an operating permit must provide the Board with the following information and documents at least 60 days before the date set for the beginning of the activities or the date of renewal:
(1) the owner’s name, home address, telephone number and, where applicable, the business number assigned to the owner under the Act respecting the legal publicity of enterprises (chapter P-44.1);
(2) if the application is made on behalf of a partnership or a legal person, the name of the partnership or legal person, the address of its head office and, where applicable, the business number assigned to the owner under the Act respecting the legal publicity of enterprises;
(3) the list of amusement rides or devices to be operated during the validity period of the permit, and for each of them, the manufacturer’s name, the manufacturer’s serial number, the amusement ride or device’s original name, common name and identification plate number;
(4) the list of portable amusement rides or devices, the calendar of events and the list of sites where portable amusement rides or devices will be operated during the validity period of the permit and, where applicable, the identification of the event where the amusement rides or devices will be operated;
(5) an attestation of the insurer required under section 333 for the year of the validity of the operating permit; and
(6) the required certificates of conformity.