B-1.1, r. 3 - Safety Code
311. Signs bearing characters at least 25 mm high or pictograms at least 150 × 150 mm must be installed to indicate to users
(1) that smoking and drinking alcohol are prohibited;
(2) that hair and clothing must be confined to prevent entanglement with the installation;
(3) the restrictions provided by the manufacturer regarding size, weight or use and, if applicable, the risk factors associated with the health of users; and
(4) that the smallest user must be placed the nearest to the centre of a centrifugal amusement ride or device.