305.In the case of a portable amusement ride or device, the owner must follow the assembly procedures and instructions and conduct the inspections provided for by the manufacturer and the Code. Before operating the portable amusement ride or device, the owner must make
(1) a visual examination of the condition of electrical wiring, including bonding and weldings, articulations, bearings and driving shafts;
(2) an inspection of the proper working order of brakes and safety devices;
(3) an inspection of the clearances prescribed in section 295;
(4) a visual examination of structural members in order to detect distorted or bent members; and
(5) the correction of any defect identified during the inspections.