B-1.1, r. 3 - Safety Code
301. Every amusement ride or device of the “roller coaster ride” type must comply with the following requirements:
(1) be installed so as to allow for the presence of only one vehicle or only one train of vehicles, at the same time, in the space between each braking system along its path;
(2) the nuts used to lock the wheels of a vehicle must be of the castle type and be locked with cotter pins;
(3) every coupling device for vehicles must be locked, and any bolts, nuts or locks that are used must be equipped with a wire to prevent loosening or disengaging; and
(4) operating controls must be located so as to allow the operator to monitor the entire loading and unloading area.