B-1.1, r. 3 - Safety Code
240. The owner must ensure that
(1) the attendant need not control more than one console;
(2) the attendant has direct access at all times from the work station to the motor fuel dispenser console;
(3) the attendant carrying on duties unrelated to the sale of petroleum products does not move away from the console; and
(4) the provisions of sections 154, 159 to 161, 224 and subparagraph 1 of the first paragraph of section 8.153 of Chapter VIII of the Construction Code (chapter B-1.1, r. 2) are complied with.