(1) electrical equipment immersed in a swimming pool;
(2) audio-amplifiers connected to speakers immersed in a swimming pool;
(3) electrical equipment located within 3 m of the inside walls of a swimming pool and not separated from the pool by a wall, partition or fence;
(4) therapeutic pools and hydromassage bathtubs;
(5) receptacle outlets located in a bathroom and installed less than 3 m from the bathtub or shower unit. That requirement does not apply to a receptacle combined with an isolating transformer or to an outlet for a washing machine where it is located on the wall behind the machine no more than 600 mm above the floor.