128.The term of a permit is 24 months; a permit may, however, be issued for a period shorter than 24 months to meet
(1) the expiry dates of the permits issued to the same holder in the same administrative region;
(2) the expiry dates of the various permits for petroleum equipment situated at the same address;
(3) the period of use of the petroleum equipment for an activity whose expected duration is shorter than 2 years;
(4) the period required to obtain an approval or authorization from the Board under sections 127 and 128 of the Building Act (chapter B-1.1) that may not be obtained before the expiry of the current permit; or
(5) the period required to perform inspections or the work that may not be performed during the winter and before the expiry of the current permit.