B-1, r. 16 - Regulation respecting the standards for equivalence of diplomas and training of the Barreau du Québec
9. In appraising whether a candidate’s training is equivalent, the committee shall take into account the following factors in particular:
(1) the nature and duration of the candidate’s experience;
(2) the fact that the candidate holds one or more diplomas awarded in Québec or elsewhere;
(3) the nature and content of the courses taken;
(4) the training sessions completed; and
(5) the total number of years of schooling.