2.A candidate applying for a diploma or training equivalence shall provide the secretary of the committee with those of the following documents that are necessary to support his application, together with the fees for the examination of his application prescribed under paragraph 8 of section 86.0.1 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26):
(1) the candidate’s university record and a description of the courses taken, with the number of credits or hours for each course and the marks obtained;
(2) a list of the candidate’s publications;
(3) official proof of the diplomas held by the candidate;
(4) a document attesting to the candidate’s participation in a training session or in any other continuing education or upgrading activity in the field of law;
(5) official proof that the candidate belongs to 1 or more bars; and
(6) a document attesting to the candidate’s work experience in the field of law.