84. A service head in the Direction de la vérification des retenues à la source is authorized to sign the documents required for the purposes of
(1) the provisions referred to in the first paragraph of sections 85.1 and 86;
(2) sections 17.3, 17.4.1, 17.5, 17.5.1, 17.6, 34, 35, 35.5 and 36, section 39 in relation to a formal demand other than that sent to an advocate or notary, section 71 in relation to a request for information, other than a request for an information file referred to in section 71.0.2, and section 86 of the Tax Administration Act (chapter A-6.002);
(3) article 2631 of the Civil Code;
(4) section 9.2 of the Companies Act (chapter C-38);
(5) section 64 of the Act respecting the legal publicity of enterprises (chapter P-44.1);
(6) section 184.108.40.206 of the Act respecting the Régie de l’assurance maladie du Québec (chapter R-5); and
(7) sections 17 and 365 of the Business Corporations Act (chapter S-31.1).