75. The senior director of business audits (Centre du Québec) is authorized to sign the documents required for the purposes of
(1) the provisions referred to in the first and second paragraphs of section 76, the first paragraph of section 78, section 79 and the first paragraph of sections 80 to 86;
(2) sections 17.2 and 17.4 of the Tax Administration Act (chapter A-6.002); and
(3) article 66 of the Code of Penal Procedure (chapter C-25.1);
(4) sections 358.0.2, subparagraph ii of paragraph a of section 7184.108.40.206 and sections 851.48 and 905.0.7 of the Taxation Act (chapter I-3);
(5) sections 985.9R2 and 985.9R3 of the Regulation respecting the Taxation Act (chapter I-3, r. 1).
A facsimile of the signature of the holder of the position referred to in the first paragraph may be affixed to the documents required for the purposes of article 66 of the Code of Penal Procedure, section 36.1 of the Mining Tax Act (chapter I-0.4), paragraph f of subsection 2 of section 1000 and section 1001 of the Taxation Act and sections 985.9R2 and 985.9R3 of the Regulation respecting the Taxation Act.
M.O. 2012-01-20, s. 75; M.O. 2012-12-06, s. 48; M.O. 2014-10-30, s. 35; M.O. 2015-09-24, s. 17.