65. A service head is authorized to sign the documents required for the purposes of
(1) the provisions referred to in the first paragraph of section 66;
(2) section 36, section 37.1 in relation to the refusal of an application for registration to make an electronic filing of a fiscal return required under section 1000 of the Taxation Act (chapter I-3), the first paragraph of section 39 in relation to a formal demand other than that sent to an advocate or notary and sections 42, 71 and 86 of the Tax Administration Act (chapter A-6.002);
(3) subparagraph 2 of subparagraph ii of subparagraph b of the second paragraph of section 93.3.1, sections 435, 440, 441.1, 441.2, 444, 450 and 525, subparagraph d of the second paragraph of section 677, subparagraphs ii and iii of subparagraph f of the first paragraph of section 832.23, subparagraphs ii and iii of subparagraph f of the first paragraph of section 832.24, subparagraph ii of subparagraph i of the first paragraph of section 935.12 in relation to the definition of “eligible amount”, paragraph d of section 935.13, paragraph f of subsection 2 of section 1000 and sections 1001, 1006, 1056.4, 1056.4.0.1, 1098, 1100 and 1102.1 of the Taxation Act; and
(4) the second paragraph of section 45 of the Act respecting the application of the Taxation Act (chapter I-4).