62. A service head is authorized to sign the documents required for the purposes of
(1) the provisions referred to in the first paragraph of section 63;
(2) sections 36 and 86 of the Tax Administration Act (chapter A-6.002);
(3) sections 1051.1, 1051.2, 1056.4, 1056.4.0.1, 1098, 1100 and 1102.1 of the Taxation Act (chapter I-3); and
(4) the second paragraph of section 45 of the Act respecting the application of the Taxation Act (chapter I-4).
A facsimile of the signature of a holder of the position referred to in the first paragraph may be affixed to the documents required for the purposes of the first paragraph of section 39 in relation to a formal demand other than that sent to an advocate or notary and section 94.1 of the Tax Administration Act and paragraph f of subsection 2 of section 1000 and section 1001 of the Taxation Act.