A-7.003, r. 1 - Regulation respecting the signing of certain deeds, documents and writings of the Agence du revenu du Québec
M.O. 2012-12-06, s. 20; M.O. 2016-10-12, s. 201.
34.3. An administration technician who is governed by the collective labour agreement for public servants is authorized to sign any document in connection with
(1) the obtaining of documents in order to take jurisdiction;
(2) the valuation and safekeeping of unclaimed property;
(3) the sale of any security in registered form, up to a value not in excess of $2,000, and the opening, transfer or closing of an account with a broker;
(4) the sale of any movable property at auction;
(5) the redirection of mail or the termination of service by the postmaster; and
(6) the rendering of accounts and the handing over of property of a value not in excess of $2,000 to persons entitled to it on termination of the administration of the Minister of Revenue.