103. A socioeconomic research and planning officer who is governed by the collective labour agreement for professionals or a tax audit officer, an information officer or an office clerk who is governed by the collective labour agreement for public servants and who carries out duties in one of the business client relations directorates is authorized to sign the documents required for the purposes of
(1) sections 12.2, 30, 31, 35.6, 58.1 and 94.1 of the Tax Administration Act (chapter A-6.002);
(2) article 2631 of the Civil Code;
(2.1) sections 2, 6.1, 6.2 and 7 of the Mining Tax Act (chapter I-0.4);
(3) section 7.0.6, paragraph c of section 21.4.10, subparagraph b and subparagraph i of subparagraphs c and d of the first paragraph of section 21.4.11, sections 42.15, 84.1, 85, 98 and 165.4, the second paragraph of section 647 and sections 1016, 1051.1 and 1051.2 of the Taxation Act (chapter I-3); and
(4) sections 350.23.9, 350.23.10, 427.5 and 427.6 of the Act respecting the Québec sales tax (chapter T-0.1).