10. If conciliation does not lead to an agreement within 45 days of receipt of the application for conciliation by the syndic, the syndic shall, within the following 30 days, send a conciliation report to the patient and the acupuncturist by registered or certified mail.
The report must pertain to, where applicable,
(1) the amount of the account for fees in dispute;
(2) the amount that the patient acknowledges owing;
(3) the amount that the acupuncturist acknowledges having to refund or is willing to accept in settlement of the dispute; and
(4) the amount suggested by the syndic during conciliation as payment to the acupuncturist or refund to the patient.
The syndic shall also send the patient a form that reproduces the content of Schedule III and indicate to the patient the procedure and deadline for submitting the dispute to arbitration.