In force: 2022-01-01
68. Embalming rooms must include
(1) 1 faucet supplied with hot and cold water, under pressure and in a quantity sufficient for the operations performed therein and for cleaning the room;
(2) at least 1 floor drain for discharging waste water;
(3) at least 1 embalming table that has a non-porous surface easy to wash and disinfect;
(4) 1 eyewash station; and
(5) cabinets or chests for storing all the embalming material, instruments and products.
Where the room is equipped with a hydro-aspirator, the latter must have its own faucet.