4. Every funeral services business licence application must be made in writing using the form prescribed by the Minister and must contain the following information and documents:
(1) if the licence is in the name of a natural person, the name, sex and date of birth of the applicant or, in other cases, the corporate name and Québec business number of the business concerned;
(2) the contact information of the applicant;
(3) the address of each funeral facility of the business associated with the funeral operations to be carried out therein;
(4) proof of the liability insurance required under section 2;
(5) in the case of a legal person or other partnership, a resolution of the board of directors or the internal management board, as the case may be, authorizing the filing of the licence application and designating the funeral services director;
(6) in the case of an application for the operation of a crematorium, a copy of the authorization issued in accordance with section 22 of the Environment Quality Act (chapter Q-2);
(7) the name, sex and date of birth of the person who will act as funeral services director.