5.An application for a licence made by a legal person or a partnership referred to in section 4 must be accompanied by
(1) a resolution from the board of directors or the internal management board authorizing the filing of a licence application;
(2) a copy of the constituting act or contract of partnership;
(3) the name and address of every shareholder or partner referred to in subparagraph 1 or 2 of the first paragraph of section 4 of the Act, the percentage of their shares in the legal person or partnership and the voting rights attached to the shares;
(4) the name and profession of the members of the board of directors or the internal management board;
(5) the membership number at the Collège des médecins du Québec of any physician referred to in paragraph 3 or 4;
(6) proof that the legal person or partnership has an insurance contract provided for by paragraph 6 of section 4; and
(7) proof that the legal person or partnership has entered into an agreement provided for in paragraph 7 of section 4.