A-5.01, r. 1 - Regulation respecting clinical activities related to assisted procreation
15. In addition to the obligations provided for in the Act, the director of a centre for assisted procreation must
(1) see that all information, including consents and expressions of intention, are adequately kept by the centre;
(2) see that the privacy of personal information held by the centre is preserved and require a written undertaking to that effect from each staff member;
(3) ensure that the information and documents provided for in the Act are sent to the Minister; and
(4) approve any use of biological material derived from assisted procreation and any transfer of such material to a physician or another centre.