30.Every legal person, other than a professional order, that applies for an insurer’s licence must provide the Autorité des marchés financiers with a plan of its activities in Québec. The plan must set out
(1) the nature of the insurance contracts it proposes to offer in Québec;
(2) the sales methods to be used;
(3) the training to be given to its personnel;
(4) the claim settlement services to be set up for its insured in Québec;
(5) the investment policy to be implemented for the funds held for the benefit of its insured in Québec; and
(6) the reinsurance policy and practices to be applied.