4.2. The following shall become residents or temporary residents of Québec, as the case may be, on the reference date:
(1) a person who has been granted refugee status in Canada within the meaning of the Geneva Convention by the competent authority;
(2) a repatriated Canadian;
(3) a foreign national who holds a valid certificate attesting to the foreign national’s status as a student or trainee in Québec under an official scholarship program of the Ministère de l’Éducation, du Loisir et du Sport or the Ministère de l’Enseignement supérieur, de la Recherche, de la Science et de la Technologie;
(4) a foreign national who holds a valid employment authorization issued by Canadian immigration authorities for seasonal employment under the federal Commonwealth Caribbean Seasonal Agricultural Workers Program or Mexican Seasonal Agricultural Workers Program;
(5) a foreign national who holds a Québec selection certificate that establishes that the person is a foreign national referred to in paragraph a or b or subparagraph iii of paragraph c of section 18 of the Regulation respecting the selection of foreign nationals (chapter I-0.2, r. 4) or, if the foreign national is a minor, that the person is a foreign national referred to in subparagraph i of paragraph c of that section; and
(6) a foreign national minor who holds a Québec selection certificate establishing that section 19 of the Regulation respecting the selection of foreign nationals applies to that minor.