32. To have a duly completed and signed application authenticated, a person shall apply in person to a person referred to in section 31, provide a photograph meeting the standards prescribed in this Regulation and submit 2 of the following means of identification, at least 1 of which must be provided for in any of subparagraphs 1 to 7.2:
(1) an original of the copy of his act of birth or birth certificate;
(2) the original of his certificate of Canadian citizenship;
(3) his driver’s licence of Québec or of another province;
(4) his passport;
(5) his health insurance card of Québec or of another province;
(6) (subparagraph revoked);
(7) the original of a document issued by the Canadian or Québec immigration authorities;
(7.1) the original of the certificate of change of name;
(7.2) the original of the certificate of change of designation of sex;
(8) any other identification document bearing a photograph issued by a government department or agency, by a company, by a financial institution or by an educational institution.
The person referred to in section 31 shall certify, in the space reserved for that purpose on the authentication document, that the terms and conditions of authentication provided for in the first paragraph have been complied with, that the photograph is that of the person filing the application, and that that person has signed, in its presence, the authentication document in the space reserved for that purpose, and shall send the application and accompanying documents to the Board.
O.C. 1470-92, s. 32; O.C. 67-94, s. 11; O.C. 533-95, s. 3; O.C. 505-96, s. 15; O.C. 552-2001, s. 22; O.C. 944-2013, s. 10.