3. The following are temporary residents of Québec within the meaning of section 5.0.1 of the Act:
(1) foreign nationals whose main purpose for being in Québec is to work, who hold an office or employment for a period of more than 6 months and who hold an employment authorization valid for a period of more than 6 months issued by Canadian immigration authorities and indicating the employer’s name and the place of employment, except Canadian International Development Agency scholars, unless they are receiving only a scholarship supplement from the Agency. This paragraph does not apply to persons who may engage or continue in employment without an employment authorization under sections 18 and 19 of the Immigration Regulations, 1978 (SOR/78-172);
(2) foreign nationals who hold a certificate attesting to their status as a student or trainee in Québec under an official scholarship program of the Ministère de l’Éducation, du Loisir et du Sport or the Ministère de l’Enseignement supérieur, de la Recherche, de la Science et de la Technologie;
(3) foreign nationals who have been issued an employment authorization by Canadian immigration authorities for seasonal employment under the federal Commonwealth Caribbean Seasonal Agricultural Workers Program or Mexican Seasonal Agricultural Workers Program;
(4) foreign nationals referred to in subparagraph c of paragraph 1 of section 19 of the Immigration Regulations, 1978 who have been granted entry by Canadian immigration authorities and whose main purpose for being in Québec is to hold a liturgical office and who hold that office for a period of more than 6 months;
(5) Canadian citizens who have settled in another country and whose main purpose for being in Québec is to work and who hold an office or employment for a period of more than 6 months; and
(6) the spouse or any dependant accompanying a person referred to in any of paragraphs 1 to 5 during the temporary residence and who, if a foreign national, has been granted entry by Canadian immigration authorities for a stay of more than 6 months or who, if a Canadian citizen, establishes the intention to stay in Québec for a period of more than 6 months.