A-25, r. 3 - Regulation respecting insurance contributions
4. The owners of the following road vehicles are exempted from the obligation of paying the insurance contribution payable to retain the right to operate these vehicles:
(1) a discarded vehicle;
(2) a vehicle taken back from its long-term lessee by the lessor;
(3) a vehicle acquired through repossession;
(4) a vehicle acquired by an insurer from his policyholder following a declaration of total loss of that vehicle or following its theft;
(5) a vehicle in the possession of a bankruptcy trustee;
(6) a vehicle covered by any of sections 139 to 142 of the Regulation respecting road vehicle registration (chapter C-24.2, r. 29);
(7) a trailer.
Decision 2007-03-28, s. 4.