(1) the Gouvernement du Québec or a public agency as defined in section 1 of the Act respecting land use planning and development (chapter A-19.1), except state-owned enterprises listed in Schedule I to the Regulation respecting road vehicle registration (chapter C-24.2, r. 29) and their subsidiaries;
(2) the Government of Canada;
(3) a foreign government insofar as it grants the same privilege to the Gouvernement du Québec;
(4) a school board;
(5) a hospital centre as defined in subparagraph h of the first paragraph of section 1 of the Act respecting health services and social services for Cree Native persons (chapter S-5);
(6) a public institution which operates a general and specialized hospital, a psychiatric hospital or a residential and long-term care centre that is governed by the Act respecting health services and social services (chapter S-4.2);
(7) an institution exclusively devoted to charitable works that was established as a non-profit organization and is recognized as such under its constituting Act.