54.2. Expenses incurred for the purchase of the following wheelchairs, including delivery and labour charges, qualify for reimbursement to the following maximum amounts:
(1) $3,500 for a manual wheelchair;
(2) $3,500 for a scooter-type wheelchair;
(3) $6,500 for a manual wheelchair with a manual standing mechanism;
(4) $9,500 for a manual wheelchair with a powered standing mechanism;
(5) $11,000 for a 4-wheel powered wheelchair;
(6) $13,000 for a 4-wheel powered wheelchair with a chin, breath or other type of control; and
(7) $15,500 for a powered wheelchair with a powered standing mechanism.