2. The Société de l’assurance automobile du Québec evaluates the personal home assistance requirements of the following victims, in accordance with the criteria set out in Schedule I.1:
(1) the victim sustained at least one injury for which the list of injuries gives a detailed evaluation of personal home assistance requirements;
(2) the victim sustained injury to the extent that his mental condition could have an impact on personal assistance requirements;
(3) before the accident, the victim had a medical condition that could have an impact on personal assistance requirements;
(4) the victim is less than 16 years old.
The evaluation of the needs of a victim under 16 years of age is weighted in accordance with the criteria prescribed in Schedule I.2.
O.C. 1925-89, s. 2; O.C. 789-93, s. 1; O.C. 1332-99, s. 1.