8.The purpose of the professional liability insurance committee is:
(1) to represent the board of directors and members of the Order in dealings with the insurer and the broker concerning all group insurance plan matters, especially negotiations, changes, implementation and control;
(2) to put together a file and gather data on each claim;
(3) to see that the insurer abides by all terms of the insurance contract and that this Regulation is applied in its entirety by both the insurer and insured;
(4) to make any general recommendation to the board of directors about compliance with this Regulation and any Order regulation where it affects this Regulation;
(5) to suggest means of preventing and reducing accidents for the better protection of the public.