7. A public body shall fill out a transfer slip for each box of documents and include the following information therein:
(1) the name of the public body transferring the documents;
(2) the name of the administrative unit from which the documents originate;
(3) the quantity of documents;
(4) the title or subject of the documents and their reference number, if any;
(5) the medium of information of the documents;
(6) the dates of the oldest and of the most recent documents;
(7) the period during which access to any document is refused by the public body under sections 18 to 22, 27, 30 to 32 and 35 to 41 of the Act respecting Access to documents held by public bodies and the Protection of personal information (chapter A-2.1);
(8) the number of the box in which such documents are kept;
(9) the transfer slip number given by the public body filling it out.
If the public body has a classification plan, it shall fill out a transfer slip following the order of its plan for paper documents.
The public body shall date and sign the transfer slip.