8. A licence holder applying to the Minister for a licence amendment must apply in writing and submit
(1) a description of the modification for which the licence amendment is applied for;
(2) the consequences of the modification on authorized activities and the proposed maximum production volume or proposed volume of fish to be kept in captivity; and
(3) if applicable, the modified layout plan.
In the case of a material modification, the licence holder must also submit the fees payable under Chapter II.
“Material modification” means
(1) a modification to the layout plan;
(2) a modification of the proposed maximum production volume or the proposed volume of fish to be kept in captivity;
(3) an addition of or change in species; or
(4) a change in the cultivation or raising method.