5.The project summary required under paragraph 1 of section 4 must specify
(1) the species that will be cultivated, raised or kept in captivity and, where applicable, the part of the life cycle involved;
(2) the cultivation or raising method;
(3) for an aquaculture licence application, the duration of a production cycle;
(4) for an aquaculture licence application for an aquaculture site in the domain of the State, the proposed maximum production volume of aquatic organisms and an estimate of the time required to reach that volume; and
(5) for a fishing pond licence application, the proposed volume of fish to be kept in captivity.