4.In addition to the conditions required by the Act respecting commercial aquaculture (chapter A-20.2), a person applying for a licence must submit with the application
(1) a summary of the project for which the licence is applied for, containing the information in section 5;
(2) a layout plan meeting the construction, layout and equipment standards set out in this Regulation and containing the information in section 6;
(3) in the case of an application for a land-based aquaculture licence or a permanent or temporary fishing pond licence, a copy of the person’s title of ownership, lease or any other document granting or promising a right of occupancy, conditional on the issue of the licence;
(4) a certificate from the municipality attesting that the project complies with municipal by-laws; and
(5) the fees and charges payable under Chapter II.