35. Subject to an order issued under Chapter II of the Plant Protection Act (chapter P-39.01) or Division I of the Animal Health Protection Act (chapter P-42), a licence holder who becomes aware that the aquatic organisms are unfit for consumption or that their safety is not assured must dispose of the aquatic organisms by
(1) landfilling or incineration in a facility that complies with the Environment Quality Act (chapter Q-2);
(2) recovery of the aquatic organisms by the holder of a permit to operate a dismembering or salvage plant issued under subparagraph c or d of the first paragraph of section 9 of the Food Products Act (chapter P-29) or by a waste removal undertaking;
(3) composting in accordance with the Environment Quality Act; or
(4) (in force subject to section 49, par. 2) processing into a product referred to in paragraph 5 of sections 18.104.22.168 and 10.3.1.18 of the Regulation respecting food (chapter P-29, r. 1) by the holder of a permit to operate a marine or fresh water product processing factory or packing-house issued under subparagraph e or f of the first paragraph of section 9 of the Food Products Act.
Despite the first paragraph, the licence holder may store the aquatic organisms prior to their disposal if they are stored in accordance with the Environment Quality Act.