3. A person applying to the Minister for the issue of a licence must apply in writing and submit
(1) the person’s name and address and, in the case of a legal person, a partnership, an association or a body, the name of the representative;
(2) the name under which the undertaking is operated, if different from the name in paragraph 1;
(3) the business number assigned under the Act respecting the legal publicity of enterprises (chapter P-44.1);
(4) except in the case of an application for a mobile fishing pond licence, the address of the proposed site of operations;
(5) the person’s telephone number and fax number, if any; and
(6) the class and subclass of the licence applied for.
The application must be signed by the person concerned or the person’s representative.