26. Not later than 15 February of each year, holders of an aquaculture licence and a permanent fishing pond licence must provide the Minister with a report on their activities for the preceding calendar year which must include
(1) any change in the information required by section 3;
(2) the production of the aquatic organisms cultivated, raised or kept in captivity for each species according to number or weight and size or age category, including
(a) total supplies;
(b) annual production of seeds, eggs, spats, cuttings, rhizomes, stolons or tubers and the total number of eggs or spats harvested;
(c) cumulative losses;
(d) in the case of an aquaculture licence, total sales broken down according to the purposes for which the aquatic organisms are to be used;
(e) the estimated biomass of remaining fish at the end of the calendar year; and
(f) in the case of a fishing pond licence,
i. the total number of fish caught by fishers; and
ii. the quantity of fish disposed of pursuant to the second paragraph of section 40;
(3) the food used by food type, whether as dry or semi-moist food, live products or fertilizers, including product names and total quantities used; and
(4) in the case of a land-based aquaculture licence, measurement of the operation’s average water flow rate.
The licence holder must submit the annual fees payable under Chapter II with the annual report.