21. The information to be provided under paragraph 3 of section 18 concerning the health of the aquatic organisms pertains to
(1) consultations with veterinarians or specialists, including their name and professional address, the date and purpose of the consultation, the diagnostic and, where applicable, the proposed treatment and its duration;
(2) the date of the various analyses and their results and the name and professional address of the persons who made them;
(3) the purchase of prescription products such as drugs, vaccines or medicinal foods, including the product name and quantity, the supplier’s name and address and the date of receipt; and
(4) if a treatment is administered, the dates on which it begins and ends, the method of administration and, if a waiting period is required, the daily water temperature of each cultivation or raising unit, or fishing pond basin, containing the treated aquatic organisms.