A-2.02, r. 1 - Regulation respecting the application of the Act to promote access to justice through the establishment of the Service administratif de rajustement des pensions alimentaires pour enfants

Full text
6. The application for recalculation must be made in writing and sent to SARPA via its website or filed with a legal aid office, by both of the child’s parents or by the parent making the application.
The application is deemed to be made on the date on which SARPA receives the application and all the information and documents that must be provided in support of the application.
O.C. 146-2014, s. 6.