27. No fees are payable in the following cases:
(1) the state of the forms makes them unusable;
(2) the destruction of forms is evidenced by a police report or attested by an insurance company;
(3) the Minister authorizes the use of forms in a transportation control project;
(4) following a written declaration to the Minister by the printer of forms to the effect that the paper forms listed therein do not exist and were not delivered to the person who was granted the sequence unit number.
In the case referred to in subparagraph 1 of the first paragraph, the original must be provided to the Minister.
In the case referred to in subparagraph 3 of the first paragraph, the person who was granted the sequence unit number must provide the Minister with the original of all the forms used which are exempt from the application of section 19.