A-14, r. 9 - Regulation respecting the tariff of fees and expenses of advocates in the course of providing certain legal services and the dispute settlement procedure
7. The following fees apply to the services rendered by an advocate:
(1) for any motion to cease representing: $60;
(2) if the court refuses or is unable to proceed in the presence of the parties on the day fixed for the hearing: $100;
(3) all professional services related to an application for an extension concerning the execution of a sentence or order of the court: $80;
(4) to participate in a penal facilitation conference, per work period: $215.