A-14, r. 9 - Regulation respecting the tariff of fees and expenses of advocates in the course of providing certain legal services and the dispute settlement procedure
42. Appeal to the Court of Appeal from the sentence only:
(1) preparation of all proceedings preliminary to the hearing (including drafting, filing of notice of appeal, preparation of joint record) and necessary attendances: $220;
(2) hearing of application for leave to appeal: $220;
(3) motion for extension of the time to appeal: $200;
(4) preparation of argument and, if applicable, factum: $200;
(5) hearing of appeal: $220.