A-14, r. 9 - Regulation respecting the tariff of fees and expenses of advocates in the course of providing certain legal services and the dispute settlement procedure
39. Appeal to the Court of Appeal on questions of law in summary conviction proceedings:
(1) preparation of all proceedings preliminary to the hearing (including drafting, filing of notice of appeal, preparation of joint record) and necessary attendances: $110;
(2) motion for extension of the time to appeal: $200;
(3) hearing of application for leave to appeal: $220;
(4) preparation of argument and factum: $325;
(5) hearing of appeal: $325.