A-14, r. 9 - Regulation respecting the tariff of fees and expenses of advocates in the course of providing certain legal services and the dispute settlement procedure
38. Appeal by way of case stated:
(1) drafting and preparation of an application for a case stated: $210;
(2) attendance necessary before the trial court judge for the preparation of a case stated: $110;
(3) preparation of all other proceedings including attendance: $110;
(4) preparation and drafting of notice of appeal: $100
(5) hearing of appeal: $430.