4. Subject to the second paragraph, an advocate or notary who renders services under Chapter II of the Act must submit a statement of fees where his or her mandate is completed.
A provisional statement may be submitted for professional services rendered
(1) in a case ready for hearing at 30 June of a given year;
(2) more than 12 months before;
(3) in matters of immigration, for the preparation of personal information forms for the applicant or for each of the other family members in the same file;
(4) in a long trial for indictable offences under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Superior Court of criminal jurisdiction under section 469 of the Criminal Code (R.S.C. 1985, c. C-46), rendered during the 30 days before the statement is sent.