94. The Commission is to establish and maintain, for the whole territory of Québec, an up-to-date list of the advocates referred to in subparagraph 1 of the first paragraph of section 83.7 of the Act who agree in writing to provide their professional services to the persons referred to in section 61.1 or 83.1 of the Act.
In particular, that list includes the following information:
(1) the section of the Bar to which the advocate belongs;
(2) the advocate’s professional domicile address;
(3) the year in which the advocate was entered on the Roll of the Order of Advocates;
(4) every judicial district in which the advocate practises.