13.In order to determine financial eligibility, all assets shall be considered, including property and liquidities, but excluding
(1) any automobile mainly used for personal purposes;
(2) the furniture which furnishes the main residence, used by and necessary for the life of the household;
(3) the instruments of work needed for the personal exercise of a professional activity;
(4) the value of the pension credits accrued in any retirement or pension plan or in any retirement fund, and the amounts accrued with interest in another retirement savings instrument where, under the plan, the savings instrument or the law, the pension credits accrued in the plan or the accrued amounts may not be returned to the participant before retirement age; and
(5) the principal from student loans and bursaries.