2. The agrologist must enter the following particulars in each record:
(1) the date the record was begun;
(2) the name of the client, his address and telephone number;
(3) a summary description of the reasons for the consultation;
(4) a description of the professional services rendered and their date;
(5) the recommendations made to the client;
(6) any annotations, correspondence or other documents pertaining to the professional services rendered.
Further, the agrologist must enter in each record the time taken by him and, where applicable, by his employees for the carrying out of the project as well as a copy of all notes of fees and payments.